If you can solve problems easily, and think on your feet quickly all while maintaining a positive attitude then we want you to be a part of our customer service team! We welcome diversity and creative thinking. Our Entry Level Customer Experience Associate's main priority is to create an exceptional and positive customer service experience to all customers.
Our Entry Level Customer Experience Associate must earn their customer’s trust through strong relationships, this is at the forefront of their mission. While this is an entry- level customer service role, our company offers rapid growth for qualified candidates with a strong drive and ability to go above and beyond their duties and goals. Being a Customer Experience Associate for our company would be a fantastic stepping stone in developing your career whether it be in customer service, management, or the hospitality industry.
A day in the life of an Entry Level Customer Experience Associate:
• Create and maintain positive relationships with customers
• Be knowledgeable of all products and services provided so that you can answer all questions and concerns accurately
• Create brand awareness to target audience
• Analyze the needs of customers and customize solutions catering to those needs
We Believe In:
• 100% hands-on training
• Personal and professional growth opportunities for qualified candidates
• Opportunities to travel
• Advancement opportunities
Job Requirements Requirements:
• Detailed oriented
• Computer savvy
• Welcomes challenges and overcomes challenges easily
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Maintains a high level of professionalism
Entry Level candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.