NOVA Home Loans is hiring a Loan Processor!
We are looking to add a Loan Processor to our growing team!
This position provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for compliance to company standards and ensuring completeness for submission to Underwriting. Contacts borrowers and/or vendors to collect necessary documentation. Acts as liaison between customers, underwriters, closers, etc.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; and
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience processing loans; preferably recent experience.
- Previous experience in a field requiring customer service preferred.
Examples of Duties:
- Review files for completeness and accuracy.
- Verify accuracy of system input.
- Analyze file for program applicability.
- Review necessary documentation, such as income and asset documentation, credit report, verifications, appraisal report, preliminary title report, etc.
- Obtain accurate AUS findings.
- Contact borrowers to request additional documentation as needed. Call clients to review closing figures prior to submission.
- Provide status updates to loan officers, borrowers and agents.
- Coordinate all aspects of submission to underwriting, documentation requests and satisfaction of closing/funding conditions. Coordinate closings as needed.
- Submit files in a timely manner in accordance with company standards.
- Review pre-audit HUD1 to ensure accuracy. Work with loan officer and title companies to resolve any discrepancies prior to closing.
- Prioritize work flow to ensure time sensitive files are handled in proper order.
- Assure compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations with all regulatory authorities, federal or state ordinances and administrative regulations and statutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in order to ensure compliance
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding private, trade secret and/or proprietary information.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as mortgage loan origination software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
NOVA Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NOVA Home Loans is a background screening, credit check and E-Verify workplace.
Nova Home Loans