NOVA Home Loans is hiring a Database Mining Coordinator!
We are looking to add a Database Mining Coordinator to our growing team!
The Database Mining Coordinator will be responsible for assisting NOVA Home Loans in achieving strategic revenue growth objectives and will gather business intelligence necessary to support NOVA’s overall strategy of retaining business. This position performs a variety of analytical and data mining duties for marketing programs, customer retention and other data sets for our current and departed Loan Officers databases.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in data mining and/or a marketing position is required.
- Or Equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Must have analytical and data mining skills.
Examples of Duties:
- Has significant involvement in the establishment and implementation of testing strategies and the analysis of results.
- Work with the Marketing department to build, schedule and coordinate database updates and marketing efforts.
- Uncover new opportunities for NOVA by studying databases of existing customers.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the Branch Manager, Loan Officer or Leads Nurturing LO Group.
- Will execute priority tasks relating to the company’s key marketing processes, performance, sales and customer count analysis and trend analysis.
- Analyze performance and identify ways to improve ROI.
- Design controlled experiments to execute strategies and understand customer behavior.
- Assist with development and implementation of marketing efforts through email, text, mail campaigns.
- Maintain CRM database by entering, verifying, and reporting on data during marketing efforts.
- Research and collect critical information and analyze key marketing metrics related to marketing efforts.
- Make quality, data-based decisions that drive response and action.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to lead inquiries during calls, emails and texts if applicable.
- Utilize all resources and efforts to track and report on ROI of database mining efforts.
- Research and analyze competitive offers to existing borrowers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Results-driven, organized and have the ability adjust and optimize their efforts for best results.
- Solid oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex analytical findings in a clear, actionable manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain CRM database by entering, verifying, and reporting on data obtained and to utilize tools for lead nurturing and retention.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and have outstanding teamwork skills.
- HTML experience for email design is beneficial.
- Must have SQL knowledge for database usage, metrics and results.
NOVA Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NOVA Home Loans is a background screening, credit check an
Nova Home Loans