VOIP / Network Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $45 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are seeking a VOIP / Data Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Contributing to a workplace culture consistent with Nova Techs mission, vision and values
- Displaying strong inter-personal and communication skills to client satisfaction
- Assist with project planning and resource estimation for new projects
- Providing technical recommendations and guidance for projects
- Evaluating and ensuring completed work meets quality standards
- Building and modifying systems to meet project and user requirements
- Deploying, engineering Network Switches and Firewalls
- Deploying, engineering, and optimizing enterprise class Voice over IP systems
- Supervise installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Provide training and support to end user customers
- Get Certified on all our Voice platforms, Firewalls and Data Switches (Company Provided)
- Along with formal training, shadow senior Technicians to learn our technology, culture and customers.
- Be a part of the team for onsite VOIP installations
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
What makes you an attractive candidate?
- Basic or advanced understanding of Local Area Networks (LANS) and Wide Area Networks (WANS)
- 1+ years' experience providing outstanding customer technical support is a bonus but not required.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: telephony, communication, active listening, and customer care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Basic understanding of voice over IP, is a bonus but not required, we will train the right candidate
- Knowledge or experience of basic structured wiring / data cabling
- Any Firewall or Network Switch certifications or experience is a big bonus
- Previous experience in telecommunications, data or other related fields
- Familiarity with telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our staff undergoes rigorous training from a select group of manufacturers across a well-defined technology stack. This ensures that we have high-performing teams, committed to exceeding the expectations of our valued customer base. Our effective management practices have earned us a reputation as a trusted provider and leader of cutting-edge VOIP and technical solutions. As we grow, we are looking for like-minded individuals that are willing to think outside the box and offer creative solutions for complex problems.
16305 36th Ave North #450 PlymouthMinneapolis, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?