Tonometry Specialist I - First Shift
- Posted: 9 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Tonometry Specialist is a sole contributor in support of Reagent production, in particular, all tonometry and filling needs associated with production as well as maintenance of all filling equipment and analyzers for tonometry. Responsible for recording all pertinent information as required in various assembly procedures and logs as well as training Test Operators, Filling Operators and Controls Filling Operators for analyzer usage and tonometry.
- Set up per procedure and equipment specification for filling operation for tonometry.
- Operate and monitor tonometry filling equipment during filling - load/unload product, assure product is properly filled, sealed, labeled, and quarantined as required.
- Maintenance of filling area and equipment including daily cleaning, cleaning between batches, periodic maintenance/calibration work orders.
- Setup, qualify, operate and troubleshoot various analyzers.
- Train Reagent Operators, as needed, in the set-up, use and troubleshooting of various analyzers for tonometry and value assignments.
- Perform, set up and train Reagent personnel in tonometry and reviewing of in-process data.
- Documentation – accurate and complete record of Assembly Procedures during tonometry.
- Cleaning of Tonometry related area and Test Lab for housekeeping and safety purposes.
- Perform Calibration and Maintenance of analyzers and lab equipment per work orders, as needed.
- Review of tonometry portion of Assembly Procedures (AP) for accuracy.
- Assist in the running of value assignment, as needed.
- Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent. 2 - 4 years’ experience in an automated pouch or bottle filling operation is desired.
- 2 – 4 years experience in a Good Manufacturing/Laboratory Practice (GMP/GLP) environment is required.
- 2 – 4 years experience in a manufacturing setting or comparable environment is required.
- 2 – 4 years filling experience is required.
- Any tonometry experience, preferably with Nova products, is a plus.
Nova is one of the 25 largest in vitro diagnostic companies in the world and the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
200 Prospect Street WalthamWaltham, MA
HealthcareView all jobs at Nova Biomedical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?