Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Nourison is seeking an E-Commerce Customer Service Representative who is very detail oriented, takes pride in solving problems, finding solutions and providing excellent customer service. We have a growing eCommerce business and are looking for positive, well-spoken individual who possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task within a high-volume environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify research and resolve customer issues via phone, email or online.
- Initiate coordination with other departments to identify, troubleshoot and solve relevant customer issues.
- Clear out orders as needed within the Nourison internal systems (CAMS/AS400) and various retailer profiles
- Working closely with eCommerce account executives, operations team and retail partners to communicate any shipping delays or variance from expected delivery date
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- 2-3 years of related work experience either in a customer service or ecommerce support function
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Must work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and have a strong ability to multitask and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Must be resourceful and have the ability to troubleshoot and think proactively.
- Must have extensive proficiency in Excel.
- Extremely comfortable with internet technologies and ecommerce functionality with the ability to adapt to our internal proprietary system.
- Experience with Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart or other eCommerce retailers
Nourison Industries Inc
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Nourison Industries Inc