Notre LLC Chicago, IL
- Expired: July 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Notre is looking for a highly skilled and creative Graphic Designer to join our team in Chicago. The Graphic Designer will work closely with our internal creative team to concept and execute our brands visual communication. This role requires someone with the ability to work efficiently while maintaining strong design principles to successfully drive projects from beginning to end.
- Highly proficient visual problem solver as related to composition, color and typography
- Detail-driven design principles
- Ability to lead design exploration within established project art direction and brand guidelines
- Understanding of print production and experience in preparing files for print (i.e. screen printing, stickers, letterpress, digital oversize, vinyl signage)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a must
- Knowledge of interactive design, email marketing (Mailchimp or Klayvio), Sketch App
- Motion graphics/Video editing experience is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions
- A commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all - team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Marketing assets for promotions, sales, in-store announcements, brand updates
- Digital editorial layout (Blog)
- Template design for email marketing
- Pitch deck building and design
- In-store branding collateral (bags, stickers, wrapping paper, signage, hang tags, etc…)
- Deck building and template design for brand credentials, weekly sales/content recaps
- Assisting in creating of assets across all social channels
- Stay current on design and social trends
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Notre LLC