- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Availability:Must be able to work early morning shift- Monday-Thursday 5am-2pm. Accountabilities/Duties:
- Follows NbC proprietary recipes and cake production methods with precision and achieves productivity goals.
- Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade mixers and ovens, and other tools to bake cakes.
- Assists baker with accurately preparing raw ingredients and equipment for baking places cake pans into a hot oven and monitors the baking process.
- Assists baker with daily baking and production flow and processes
- Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling and storage of baked cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains baking and refrigeration logs.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and restocks workstation and assists baker to ensure all baking supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
- Servant’s Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests or gain.
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive, and a passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC brand standards.
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts others.
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team members.
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly, and respectfully.
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret instructional documents such as recipes, operating procedures, and health and safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job responsibilities.
- o Please note that NbC recipes are available in English and Spanish.
- Understands basic units of measurement used in the U.S.
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to operate commercial-grade ovens and other bakery equipment and work adjacent to a high-heat source.
- Is meticulous about using exact measurements, paying strict attention to timing, and working on a tight, fast-paced production schedule.
- Can evaluate products, processes, information, and surroundings to determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly adhere to health and safety practices and work environment standards.
- Is diligent, organized, and self-motivated, with the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous experience as a Baker or in another operational support role at a bakery, restaurant, or foodservice environment is a plus.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Suffolk
RetailView all jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Suffolk