Nothing Bundt Cakes - Minnetonka Hopkins, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes, utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps, and mops floors, and cleans floor drains.
- Performs routine cleaning of windows, shelves, counters, refrigerator, cooler, and bathroom.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing, and storage of weekly supplies delivery.
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant’s Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests or gain.
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC brand standards.
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts others.
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team members.
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and respectfully.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret instructional documents such as operating procedures and health and safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job responsibilities.
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Can evaluate processes, information, and surroundings to determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly adhere to health and safety practices and work environment standards.
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous experience as a Dishwasher or in another operational support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is a plus.
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on changing business demands.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Minnetonka
FoodView all jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Minnetonka