Guest Service Representative
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Flower Mound/Denton/Lewisville Yukon, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Promptly greets walk-in and phone guests with genuine warmth and helpful enthusiasm to determine interests and needs, and follows NbC Sweet Steps of Service to create a superior guest experience.
- Maintains strong product knowledge to educate guests on NbC cake distinction, size and flavor profile options, pricing, special promotions, and complimentary retail merchandise.
- Suggests additional merchandise, including balloons, candles, and cards, to complete a unique celebration.
- Processes guest orders efficiently and accurately utilizing the point-of-sale system and invite guests to join NbC Email Club to benefit from special promotions and remain connected.
- Upholds a clean and organized bakery presentation, which may include routine sweeping/mopping of the floor, and dusting/cleaning of countertops, windows, and other surfaces.
- Replenishes retail merchandise and cake display case to ensure a strong visual presentation.
- Assists the Crafter in preparing cake decorations and packaging supplies as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
- Servant’s Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests or gain.
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC brand standards.
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts others.
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team members.
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and respectfully.
- Exhibits high energy and strong interpersonal skills; is friendly, helpful, positive, patient, socially confident and communicative.
- Enjoys interacting with diverse people and excels at providing a superior guest experience.
- Can perform multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated.
- Has the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Is comfortable with new technology and has the ability to operate a point-of-sale system.
- Understands basic arithmetic; can perform calculations when needed and provide monetary change using U.S. currency.
- Has the capacity to stand for extended periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous guest service experience at a bakery, restaurant or retail store is a plus.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Flower Mound/Denton/Lewisville
TourismView all jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Flower Mound/Denton/Lewisville