- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Baker ensures that cakes of the highest quality are consistently created for our guests and contributes to superior service by meeting production demands. Following strict proprietary recipes, NbC production methods and food safety standards, the Baker perform the repeated baking process for our delicious cakes offered in a variety of flavors and sizes. The Baker embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace. Accountabilities/Duties:
- Follows NbC proprietary recipes and cake production methods with precision and achieves productivity goals.
- Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade mixers and ovens, and other tools to bake cakes.
- Accurately prepares raw ingredients and equipment for baking, places cake pans into hot oven and monitors the baking process.
- Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling, and storage of baked cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains baking and refrigeration logs.
- Assists Bakery Manager in the development of cake production plan monitors inventory of baking supplies and notifies management when supply replenishment is required.
- Evaluates raw ingredients and baked cakes to ensure NbC standards are met and informs management of any quality control issues.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all baking supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
- Understands basic units of measurement used in the U.S.
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavy weight (as much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to operate commercial-grade ovens and other bakery equipment and work adjacent to a high-heat source.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required, previous experience as a Baker or in another operational support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is a plus.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Costa Mesa
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?