- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Do you love to feel joy? Do you love giving people joy? Do you love cake? Do you love fluffy white frosting?Boy-o-boy do we have a job for you! At NBC (Nothing Bundt Cakes) Greenfield we sell, not only cakes, but JOY. Think about a time someone gave you a magnificent piece of cake to celebrate your awesomeness. That feeling, the one you felt when you got your cake, that's what we are selling. You could say, it's Love.NBC Greenfield has an awesome opportunity for a lucky guy or gal to become its next Bakery Manager. This role is pivotal in creating a memorable experience for our guests, so they come back, again and again. Our cake is top notch and our guests expect to get the same quality cake every time they come to the bakery. That's where you come in!The Nothing Bundt Cakes Store Manager must be highly skilled in restaurant management and, or bakery management. The Bakery Manager works alongside the team members to create the highest-quality cakes, a warm, welcoming environment, and an outstanding guest experience. The Bakery Manager leads the team by creating structure, a positive environment to work in, a fun-loving atmosphere and drive to achieve the goals of the business. The Bakery Manager drives sales and profitability, executing day-to-day responsibilities and ensuring that all aspects of the bakery operation comply with NBC standards. This role serves as an important carrier and model of the NBC culture to reinforce core values and bring our brand to life for our team members and guests.
Pay Rate: Competitive Salary and potential for performance-based bonuses.
- Prioritize our guests. Our guests come first so you'll need to model "What Great Looks Like" to the team
- Lead all aspects of cake production, brand and merchandise presentation, P&L management, and inventory control
- Recruit and select our awesome team members. This includes training our team members to be the best cake producers and cake sellers ever. You'll direct all daily work responsibilities and provide performance feedback and coaching when necessary
- Ensure that NBC's products, services, bakery environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently upheld and that all bakery operations adhere to food and health safety standards and NBC policies and procedures
- Execute operational and administrative responsibilities, which may include cake production plans, productivity goal setting, team scheduling, supply ordering, sales and labor reporting, basic accounting, expense control procedures and payroll processing
- Fulfill special orders via phone, web and email for individual guests and corporate accounts as well as large, complex orders and deliveries
- Facilitate the opening and closing of bakery, including cash-drawer balancing and bank deposits
- Contribute to NBC marketing strategy execution in the local community by helping to coordinate and participate in special, brand-building off-site events
- Have a hands-on knowledge of all bakery roles and you'll be able to step in perform various responsibilities as business needs dictate
Core Values and Leadership CompetenceServants Heart· Goes above and beyond to support and develop the team and create a superior guest experience· Keeps the good of the team and guest ahead of personal interests or gain· Leads by example and displays humility and empathy for others Spirit of a Champion· Demonstrates an intense drive, commitment to excellence and passion to succeed· Seizes 100% ownership of personal responsibilities and team performance· Creates solutions not obstacles· Operates with a sense of urgency, exercises sound judgment and seeks feedback to improve performance Genuine Connections· Projects warmth, enthusiasm and optimism that attracts and energizes others· Builds positive, productive relationships and communicates often and openly with transparency· Serves as a strong Cake Celebrity / Brand Ambassador in the local community Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements· High school diploma or GED; post-secondary education is a plus· 5+ years of guest-facing experience in a retail, restaurant, or food service environment· 5+ years progressive managerial responsibilities with a proven track record of leading teams to success· Demonstrated success creating a superior guest experience and coaching others to do the same, training new team members, directing the work of others, and achieving productivity goals· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with comfort in learning new technologies· Must possess a valid driver’s license in Wisconsin· Must be able to comfortably lift 50-60 lbs Work Availability & Schedule:· Must have the flexibility to work various shifts; including early morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on changing business demands Job Type:· Full Time Pay Frequency:· Bi-weekly This Company Describes its Culture as:· Detail-oriented - We love to get things right the first time· Outcome-oriented - We thrive on our guest receiving the same awesome experience time and time again· People-oriented - Our team and our guests are the number one priority for our business· Team-oriented - We love the feeling of comradery, and we have fun while building it
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Brookfield, WI
RetailView all jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Brookfield, WI