Crafter / Guest Service Representative
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- The Guest Service Representative (GSR) is the first point of brand contact in our bakery and serves in an essential role to engage and bring joy to our guests, create a memorable experience and leave a positive, lasting impression.
- The GSR / Crafter Assembles cake and balloon orders according to guest specifications for the given celebration and follows NbC cake decorating and presentation standards with precision.
- Prioritizes workload according to schedule to ensure all orders are completed at the appropriate pick-up or delivery time, and crafts all orders for walk-in guests.
- Prepares cake decorations, boxes, bows, and other packaging materials in advance to ensure requisite supplies are readily available for cake order demands.
- Monitors inventory of cake-crafting supplies and notifies management when replenishment is required.
- Evaluates frosted and decorated cakes to ensure NbC standards are met and notifies management of any quality control issues.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all crafting tools are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
- Supports the Guest Service Representative in assisting walk-in guests and answering the telephone as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Enjoys interacting with diverse people.
- Speak enthusiastically.
- Diligent, organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills to work on a tight fast paced environment.
- Capacity to perform repetitious tasks with precision
- Attention to detail
- Consistency and reliability
- Values teamwork
Has the capacity to stand for extended periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. This position usually starts at $10.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee discount
- Monday to Saturday am / pm shifts (9 am to 7 pm Monday thru Thursday. Friday 9 am to 8pm and Saturday 10 am to 8 pm)
- Thanksgiving day, Xmas Day and New Year’s Day-closed
Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta is closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends. The only exception is on Holidays that fall on a Sunday.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta we consider our team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each bakery. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at our bakery.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Nothing Bundt Cakes - Alpharetta
TourismView all jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Alpharetta