This position will be responsible for managing multi-state, union/non-union in-house payroll. Candidate must have experience with the full life cycle of payroll processing and post-tax payment submissions.
- Administration, system setup, support, and reporting for in-house corporate payroll system for approximately 500 employees
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws that govern reporting of wages, taxation, employee benefit administration, laws governing garnishments, withholdings from wages, taxation and reporting requirements etc.
- Working knowledge of the Company’s collective bargaining unit agreements for multiple union groups, including monthly reporting and payments
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings at both the State (Multi State) and Federal level
- Coordinate year-end tax activities including W2 processing, adjustments to tax withholdings, submission of IRS employer reports, and distribution of wage and tax statements to employees.
- Communicate regularly with field management and other staff regarding issues affecting payroll and timekeeping.
- Responsible for the maintenance of benefit accruals and payroll deductions.
- Manage data integrity of payroll information.
- Manage payroll associates
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Minimum of five years payroll management experience in a multi-state organization.
- Knowledge of MS Office, financial packages and various other payroll management software.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/E-Verify Employer
*Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Payroll: 5 years (Preferred)
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality, and reliability.
Not for Publication
Why Work Here?
Very stable work environment with an experienced leadership team!