This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that offers a fast-paced and exciting, startup type environment. This position will be responsible for leading the ops team and delivering exceptional customer service. This role will more than likely start as a temporary to permanent opportunity. We want to make sure we have the right fit (ideally). However, depending upon experience this could be a direct hire position.
This is a call center environment.
- Supervise, train, develop & assess staff (as we continue to grow)
- Train staff & provide performance-based feedback - focusing on positives and discussing areas of opportunities
- Support all areas of Customer Service
- Develop & implement service policies – roll out to team & customers
- Put customer service parameters in place with operations
- Must be someone that can help to grow the business as well as put organizational measures in place
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a CS Supervisor - with direct reports that you were responsible for handling performance review and development as well as disciplining and hiring.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong people & organizational skills
- M-F position 8-5 hours
Only local candidates near, in or around the South Hills area will be considered.