Customer service associate
The Customer service associate is to effectively deliver company-wide communications in a timely, courteous and friendly manner, sell products, maintain cleanness of reception area, retail shelves, develop and maintain accessory display, and provide administrative support to sales department and general manager.
If you are tired of stale jobs, feeling unappreciated at your current occupation, it is time for a change!
We are looking into adding another family member to our professional, well respected Boat Dealership - Yes, that is right! That's how we see each other here and that is how you are going to be treated. We are locally owned and growing strong for over 25 years!
What's in for you?
- Super friendly work environment.
- Competitive base pay
- Opportunity to shine.
- Opportunity for overtime!
- Annual company funded events.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Product discounts.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Greet and direct visitors in a positive manner.
- Efficiently and professionally answer and route telephone calls with pertinent information
- Provide information about products, parts and services offered.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist sales department
- Effectively deliver company-wide communications in a timely and responsive manner
- Effectively promote products
- Increase product sales
- Cashier parts and accessories
- Develop and maintain an effective accessory display
- Attention to detail
- Great attitude and responsible
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields is highly desired
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn - you will have lots of opportunities to learn here.
The customer service associate position is a great opportunity for someone just entering the workforce, returning to the workforce with limited experience and education, or for applicants with gaps in their resumes, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months.
Do you have what it takes? If so, apply today! If you want to send a cover letter, please do so!
Note: Please do not call. We will screen all the applications and will reach out to you in case you pass the first screening.
Please note this job description is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
For over 25 years, OUR BOAT DEALERSHIP has grown to become the premier boat dealership in Charleston, South Carolina. We pride ourselves in world-class customer service. Our mission is to DELIVER AN EXCEPTIONAL BOATING EXPERIENCE. We proudly sell and service Edgewater Power Boats, Robalo and Chaparral Boats in addition to Yamaha Outboards, Mercury Outboards, Volvo Penta and MerCruiser Stern Drive. We also have a Retail Parts and Accessories Department.