Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Associate
Not Listed Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Driver/Warehouse Associate in Tulsa, OK
Truck Driving duties include delivering material, product & equipment within the sales territory for the distribution center. Warehouse duties include using RF scanning system to stock and pull materials, equipment, and other items for shipping or delivery.
- Makes deliveries daily to customers in the distribution center’s sales territory
- Make the deliveries in an efficient manner, minimizing the time away from the warehouse while driving the vehicle in a safe & courteous manner.
- Communicate any mechanical or safety issues with the delivery vehicle to the immediate supervisor.
- Examines contents and compares with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Confers and corresponds with supervisors or sales representatives to resolve problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Possesses a clean 3-year driving history with no DWI.
- Active listening skills in order to understand instructions
- Ability to drive a lift truck
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable walking and standing for more than 80% of the work day
This company is an EEO Employer.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Not Listed