We are seeking an Entry Level Assistant Manager to join our team for our new client in Austin!
Ideal individuals will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service on behalf of clientele and are interested in growing in a career with a striving company. We recently began working with a new client in the Austin area and are looking to expand our team ASAP!
Nory and Partners is a marketing and consulting firm in the North Austin area that provides marketing campaigns for large Fortune 500/100 organizations as well as international nonprofits. Types of marketing campaigns include; Event Planning and Promotions, In Person Presentations, Lead Generations, Customer Service and Customer Retention.
We provide PAID TRAINING to all individuals!! Our goal is to have people grow into a management role from within the organization in a 10-12mo period. Successful candidates will be cross trained in marketing, sales, operations, administration, public relations, and client relations.
- Work directly with customers to provide customer service
- Be part of a diverse team and work together to hit daily goals
- Face to Face interactions with public on behalf of clientele
- Analyze daily and weekly data
- Attend daily leadership training sessions
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, marketing, restaurant or hospitality is recommended but not required
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive, Driven Attitude
People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you have experience in the following, apply today! -sales, customer service, sales manager, management, purchasing, administration, receptionist, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, advertising, office manager, communications, project management, hospitality, bartender, call center, sports, cashier, clerk, waiter, waitress, entry level sales, retail, marketing, business development, business internship, human resources, recruiter, trainer, teacher, hostess, coordinator, events, event marketing, event coordinator, insurance, outside sales, inside sales, social media, public relations, marketing assistant, account executive, marketing manager, sports marketing