We manufacture custom power tools and are looking for a talented individual with a solid machining background to join our team.
MUST have 2+ years experience:
- Set-up and operation of CNC Machining Centers and Turning Centers
- Familiarity with measuring tools (caliper, depth and bore gauge, etc.)
- Ability to fabricate fixtures as needed on conventional mills and lathes
- Operation of Fanuc controls
- Ability to inspect parts from blueprints
- Performance of daily Maintenance
- Operation of hand and power tools
Successful candidate must be responsible, reliable, detail oriented, organized, and disciplined. In addition, he or she must be able to multitask while working on multiple machines. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently in order to follow written/verbal instructions properly.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-5:30PM, which includes daily over time.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 100% company-paid family health insurance and dental benefits. In addition we provide 401K/Profit Sharing and Pension Plan.
Serious candidates only please!
Please respond with resume and letter communicating why this position would be right for you!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Bonus/Commission: YesPandoLogic. Keywords: CNC Operator, Location: Westwood, NJ - 07675
Norwolf Tool Works, Inc.