WHAT IS A PERSONAL CRUISE CONSULTANT?
This is an outbound telephone sales position working directly for an industry leader in travel and tourism selling directly to guests of Norwegian Cruise Line. Personal Cruise Consultants are provided a database of guests who are either past cruisers of Norwegian or have proactively expressed an interest in cruising with Norwegian. This is a high volume, outbound dialing, sales environment where minimum quotas are established and must be achieved consistently.
Don't miss out on a chance to begin a successful career in a fun industry with great benefits. Apply directly online now!
NEXT TRAINING CLASS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN ON MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm and Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm; Flexible to work weekends when necessary.
Location: Sunrise, Florida
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes sales to direct consumers by initiating calls, acting on leads and/or prospects in order to identify travel needs, present/explain Norwegian Cruise Line products and make travel recommendations.
- Establishes and maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations to include meeting customer retention goals and following up with consumers as necessary, in order to close sale and meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with new and existing consumers. Maintains consumer prospect lists/contact database in order to identify client travel trends; Proactively and consistently seeks opportunities to promote and sell Norwegian Cruise Line products based on client travel history.
- Acquires in depth industry and company knowledge in order to articulate cruise product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include promotions, itineraries, and auxiliary products such as stateroom upgrades, onboard credits and other shipboard amenities.
- Attends and actively participates in daily team meetings or relevant sales training in order to ensure appropriate sales techniques are being used and accurate information is being communicated to direct consumers.
- Participates in department approved mass e-mail campaigns targeting specific guests' profiles.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one year of sales experience; 2 years sales experience preferred. Cruise sales a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must have excellent verbal communication skills, in order to effectively communicate with direct guests on the telephone and internally.
Must maintain strong working knowledge of Norwegian Cruise Line's products, including the current fleet and ship itineraries.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a high energy sales environment that is goal/quota driven.