Norwalk Chiropractic Norwalk, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Norwalk Chiropractic www.norwalk-chiropractic.com is looking for an outgoing individual to help assist in patient care and office duties. This is the perfect position for someone who wants to make an impact in people’s health and enjoys a challenge. To be clear, this is not a front desk/admin position. This employee works directly with the doctor managing the patient flow in the office and assisting with basic spinal rehab (you do not have to be a CNA, RN, or P.T. assistant to apply). You must complete the automated assessment to be eligible for this position. Job would include:
- Demonstrating and helping patients with basic rehab (stretching and strengthening exercises)
- Rehab modalities (electrical muscle stimulation and non-surgical spinal decompression)
- Maintaining patient flow
- Answering phones
- Some scheduling
- Reminder calls and mailing patient postcards
- Some help with marketing
- Out of state seminars (3-4 a year mostly in Kansas City).
This individual must be good with people, well spoken, punctual, able to multitask, handle stress well, compassionate, and hard working.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30 AM-6:30 PM; Tuesday 6:45 AM-1:00 PM, Thursdays 1:00 PM-6:30 PM.
Job Type: Full-time
Norwalk ChiropracticWhy Work Here?
Working with people to impact their life through better health!
1300 Sunset DriveNorwalk, IA