Summary: Ayres Vacation Rentals, an affiliate of WindRiver, works with homeowners to offer guests the opportunity to stay in carefully curated properties that are professionally managed. Founded by Local East Tennesseans, we take pride in having local teams that offer 5-star service & communication. If you are looking for an opportunity to take ownership and grow strategically in a local business, we may have a spot for you!
Why be a Turnover Managers with Ayres Vacation Rentals?
We don’t like the term “housekeepers” or “cleaners”. Being a Turnover Manager, your work gives a lasting impression on a guest as they walk through the door for the first time. While the Turnover Manager position has traditional cleaning and housekeeping duties, your role is so much more than that in our business.
What we’re looking for:
We are searching for an attentive individual with excellent communication skills to join our team and grow with us. This person is hard-working and represents our core values while maintaining the cleanliness of each property. This person will work hand-in-hand with Ayres Vacation Rentals (AVR) management in an effort to grow the company and the Turnover Department.
- Professionally clean and maintain AVR properties by using the cleaning procedures and products prescribed by company standards
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and washing of all surfaces
- Collect and remove trash/debris from property
- Establish and maintain open and collaborative relationships with management team and team members
- Be available and willing to help team members and management when necessary
- Meet and maintain Turnover Metrics
- Complete walkthrough of property to inspect for damage and determine the scope of work to successfully turnover
- Checking and verifying that all aspects of property is in working order (ie. TV’s, Appliances, Amenities, Etc.)
- Checking and restocking amenities
- Eliminating all traces of past guest from property and making like new
- Staging property to welcome the next guest
- Communicating to Management Team any incidents or necessary action items
- Working with Management Team to improve Turnover Process and scale the Turnover Dept.
- Order/Purchase parts and supplies as necessary
- Confirm completion of tasks for each turnover and certify home is Guest Ready
- Other responsibilities and duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred
- 1 year Housekeeping/Concierge experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple duties and properties simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management Team
- Reliable and consistent transportation
- Driving in inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- Ability to maintain professionalism and work well under pressure
- Highly responsible and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers, internet, and email
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning, or vacation rental turnover experience preferred but not necessary
Physical Requirements: Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, squat, twist, kneel, lift, push, and pull items weighing 30lbs. Must be able to reach overhead and below the waist. Must be able to sit, stand, walk for an extended period of time.
Job Type: Full - time