We are seeking a Chiropractic Insurance Specialist / Chiropractic Assistant to join our team! You will be an integral part of our day to day operations in our quest to help others achieve better health through natural Chiropractic Care.
- Verify patient insurance coverage and be able to explain the coverage to the patient.
- Enter EOB's and follow-up on denials
- Manage PI and Worker's compensation paperwork and communicate with attorney's and agencies
- Cross train and cover front desk duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with insurance and customer service
- Be computer literate
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Work schedule will primarily be as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 til 12 noon, 2-6 P.M., Tuesday from 8-12 P.M., 2-7 P.M.