Job Title: Graphic Designer
Department: Studio Production
Reports to: VP, Creative Services
Demonstrate a strong ability to execute brand-focused designs, visuals and iconography for print and digital collateral, advertising and sales enablement tools. Must be able to work with a small team. Experience and interest in taking projects from initiation to completion.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with senior creative staff to execute creative concepts and redevelopment of ongoing creative development/creative projects.
- Working knowledge of composition techniques, color relationships, typography and grid structures.
- Attention to detail, with strong organizationals and project management skills
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-5 years prior experience as a graphic designer
- Expert proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Bachelor's degree required.