Office Support Staff
- Posted: over a month ago
Northwood is hiring for the position of Office Support Staff at our Community Services Building. This part-time position has potential to become full-time.
Position: Office Support Staff
Reports To: Director of Quality Assurance
Office Support Staff are responsible for maintaining an efficient and friendly office routine and environment. Primary functions include assisting staff, answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, file reviews, computer work, special projects and maintaining confidentiality.
QualificationsHigh school diploma plus two (2) years work experience is required.
For Full-time staff, we offer:
- Student Loan Reimbursement after 2 years of full time employment ($5000 per year) for as long as you are employed
- Cooperative Fund - ability to use company equipment (boats, bikes, etc.)
- Medical, Dental after 30 days of employment (ask how you can receive these benefits at no cost to you)
- Life Insurance equivalent to salary effective the date of hire
- Flex plan and HSA plan with an employer contribution
- Retirement plan with an employer match of 5% after 1 year of employment
- 7 Recognized Holidays
- Full time Employees receive an additional Floating Holiday
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus of $250 for every employee that you refer that gets hired.
- Scholarship (for continuing education)
- Helping kids, having fun, and a cool place to work!
Job Type: part-time days M-F
Equal Employment Opportunity
Northwood does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, or membership or activity in a local commission.
Northwood Childrens Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?