Service Representative for Retirement Plan Business
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growth Potential - Competitive Salary - Attractive Benefits
The position will play an integral role in supporting our 401k plan sponsors with exceptional service.
You are a prospective fit for this role if…..
You’re constantly curious, always asking “why,” connecting the dots, and seeking to solve problems
You are obsessed with details, organization, and order
You can work autonomously and collaboratively
You have excellent oral and written communication skills
You have confidence in a variety of settings. Being able to hold your own, think on your feet, and answer questions directly
You are trustworthy, committed to confidentiality, and show unparalleled integrity
You are discerning, can judge situations with contemplation, and can read people with clarity
You have a passion for managing an overall positive client experience through ongoing administrative support
You are dedicated to continuous improvement and efficiency, you possess a knack for maximizing time, prioritizing tasks, and streamlining processes
Committed to professional development (licensing, IL Life & Health Insurance License, registration, Series 7 and Series 63, designations)
You are a utility player who can pivot between different areas of support
Bonus points for……
2 years or more of experience in the financial industry or 401k field
Bachelor’s Degree in business related field preferred
Broad knowledge and experience with MS Office applications such as: Word, Excel, and Outlook
Ability to assess client needs
Financial Representative Support
• Handle case notes, process correspondence and maintain client case files
• File new statements, account forms and other insurance/investment-related materials
• Maintain financial representative’s calendar and schedule reviews, education meetings and follow ups
• Answer and direct telephone calls as appropriate
• Input data, print proposals and gather information at direction of financial representative in preparation for client/prospect meeting
• Communicate with numerous record keepers, third party administrators and fund families to supply or obtain information
Northwestern MutualWhy Work Here?
Exciting, growing, wealth management practice with a great team to work with!
Wealth Management Advising team of 30 years looking to add a member to the team in order to help grow and service an Ensemble practice
1475 East Woodfield RdSchaumburg, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Northwestern Mutual