Consultative Sales Representative (Training Provided)
- $80,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Financial sales advisors at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there. As you build your financial planning practice, you bring together the right insurance and investment strategies for clients to guide them every step of the way. Choose a career where changing someone else’s life for the better is also life-changing for you – personally, professionally, and financially.
Have you ever thought of starting your own business but not sure how to get started? A successful advisor has typically reached a ceiling and looking for a career change where they can translate their talents elsewhere. They possess an entrepreneurial spirit, experience in business development or sales, strong self-motivation, interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business or finance.
The advisor career with Northwestern Mutual allows one the opportunity to:
· Strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial success using tools such as retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. We also provide guidance on basic financial literacy to help our clients achieve financial security long term.
· Maintain autonomy and flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, fully paid training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself!
· Develop a career with NM that not only provides outstanding self-determined income potential, but will more importantly provides the personal satisfaction of dramatically impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Prior sales and/or business experience preferred. Candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success. Prior financial services experience not needed -- extensive training platform provided.
*While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its financial advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
· Uncapped Income Potential
· Flexibility of your schedule – it is not necessary to come into the office daily, you determine your own calendar
· Leadership Opportunities
· Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
· Robust development bonuses to aid as you launch your business
· Expense Allowance
· Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Retirement Package; Pension Plan
· Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- History of success in sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Are you ready to change your life and the lives of your clients? Apply now!
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies[i], Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
With $250.4 billion in assets, $28.2 billion in revenues, and more than $1.6 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.4 million people who rely on us for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $100 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management and investment services.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
-FORTUNE® 97 (FORTUNE® 500, 2017)
-One of the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies (FORTUNE® Magazine, 2017)
-Best Places to Work #67 (Glassdoor, 2018)
-Highest Rated CEO's (Glassdoor, 2017)
1001 Hingham StreetBraintree, MA
BusinessView All Northwestern Mutual Jobs
Get fresh Consultative Sales Representative (Training Provided) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.