Client Relationship Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brown & Associates Wealth Management | Northwestern Mutual is a “Forbes Best-In-State Top Financial Security Professionals” award winning firm. Our commitment is to provide our clients with unmatched service that makes them feel understood, special, and professionally supported while always maintaining our integrity and core values.
The Client Relationship Manager for our firm is responsible for providing client meeting support to the Partners, and quarterbacking client workflows and follow-ups. This role has extensive professional development opportunities within the firm.
Salary range $65,000-$80,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attends annual and bi-annual client review meetings
- Attends new client acquisition meetings
- Quarterback client workflow within the support team
- Manage client follow ups post meeting
- Manage meeting logistics including invitations, RSVPs, catering, required technology, etc.
- Meet with clients for relationship management check-ins
- Attend meetings with client attorneys or CPAs as needed
- Grow into developing client plans independently for assigned client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years financial services or financial planning experience
- Commitment to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Work effectively with people at all levels
- Present a helpful, get-it-done attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unlimited PTO at employer’s discretion
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with employer match and discretionary profit sharing
- Employer Paid Monthly Parking
- Employer Paid Continuing Education
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- And More
BusinessView all jobs at Northwestern Mutual
Get fresh Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.