What's the role?
Provides administrative support to an executive level officer of the senior leadership team. Acts as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and employees in regard to all requests and all correspondence. Understands and keeps up-to-date on the business' organization structure, policies, goals and objectives.
- Manages the executive's calendar, travel arrangements and schedules meetings and appointments.
- Oversees and monitors all correspondence; emails, calls, mail, etc.
- Drafts communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets. May conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from various tools or consolidating information.
- Manages meetings; prepares agendas and presentations, takes meeting minutes, etc.
- Files and organizes all documents both paper and electronic including emails, reports, presentations, etc.
- Manages and monitors expenses.
- May take on special projects.
- May provide work direction to other administrative staff.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in handling materials and sensitive information.
- Five or more years of administrative assistant experience.
- Associates degree or specialized training or equivalent experience; college degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office at advanced levels.
- High degree of organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply good judgment in making independent decisions and coordinating information.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple priorities and adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.