Northwestern Mental Health Center is looking to hire a TEMPORARY (Full-Time) Clerical Support Specialist
The Clerical Support Specialist will provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the agency.
**This position has potential to be a permanent role**
The Clerical Support Specialist will assist with administrative and clerical tasks to support all areas of the agency. The Specialist will be responsible to complete assigned projects efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner. Daily duties include typing, filing, copying, scanning, updating and organizing as directed to fulfill responsibilities and execute projects through completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Correspondence – letters, memos, emails, forms, reports, meeting notes and minutes, etc.
- Frequent mail processing and distribution
- Departmental Work Instructions
- Organizing filing system
- Various reports, documents and projects as needed
- Assisting management team with various projects
- Possess High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license and insurable under agency's automobile insurance policy.
- Must be free from substance use problems for a period of no less than 2 years.
- Must pass criminal background study through DHS NetStudy 2.0.
- Access to personal vehicle, and the ability and willingness to use the vehicle in carrying out position responsibilities, including travel within the service area and to other areas for workshops or as part of job duties.
- Bilingual in English and one or more of the languages used by NWMHC clients (examples: Spanish, Vietnamese, Somali, Ojibway, Russian, American Sign)