Sales & Marketing Department
Northwestern Marketing Concepts is a business development firm based in Meridian at the Village and has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to client request. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 10 new offices within the next 12 months. Currently our clients want expansion throughout the United States. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire for our Sales & Marketing department for the Idaho market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Sales & Marketing position is considered an entry level, meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college!
We promote quickly from within which provides Sales & Marketing Associates with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales.
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing/sales acquisition
- Territory management
- Authorized to work in the US
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor.
- Strong student mentality
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Health benefits
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Discounts at The Village
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Philanthropic events