$2500 Sign on Bonus for FT positions on 3 pm - 11 pm Evening Shift!
Northwestern Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to join our team.
***** We are a 5 Star Facility *****
Now Offering Daily Pay! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
Daily Pay * Tuition Reimbursement * Great health plans * Uniforms * Company paid life insurance & much, much more
STNA - State Tested Nursing Assistant
We have just increased our STNA wages!
Full Time and Part Time Openings on All Shifts!
Northwestern Healthcare Center currently has openings for experienced STNA's to join our highly professional and caring staff! Qualified candidates must have previous experience in Long Term Care. Our STNA's work according to set schedules, rotate every other weekend, and do 8 hour shifts.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The position of State Tested Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for residents. The job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that residents' personal care needs are provided for with an emphasis on quality, compassion, and timeliness.
- Ensure that residents' medical needs are addressed through the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Maintain physical environment in a clean, safe, and pleasant manner.
- Ensure that nutritional needs of residents are met in accordance with established care plan.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
The STNA must be physically able to:
- Move (sit, stand, bend, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
If you strive for excellence, come join our World Class team of employees in providing World Class care with dignity to our residents. Respond to this ad for immediate consideration.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program or be eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state test within 120 days from date of employment.
- Prior work/life experiences involving independent decision making
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment is desirable
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Northwestern Healthcare Center