Property Management Accountant
Northwestern Engineering Company Rapid City, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Strong computer skills – internet based software and Excel, Office and Outlook
- Ability to prepare, understand and analyze monthly financial statements including cash and accrual basis reporting
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- 3 years accounting or more
- Possess a positive attitude and be able to communicate well with a variety of team members within the organization.
- Experience with maintenance work order systems and property operating expense/CAM billings a plus
Our benefits include 401k match and profit sharing, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, flex plan, health insurance, and group life insurance.
Northwestern Engineering Company
AddressRapid City, SD
Real EstateView all jobs at Northwestern Engineering Company