INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING: JOB REQUISITION # 3019
POSTING DATES: February 12, 2020 through February 26, 2020
Great Falls, MT
2-3 ($14.43 to $19.76)
Temporary (April through November, 2020)
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The Warehouse Person is responsible for maintaining, organizing, and issuing supplies for field related projects.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy's values, mission, and strategic business objectives
- Receive and ship freight
- Organize warehouse and supplies
- Perform inventory counting/control
- Perform material handling of freight between warehouse and trucks, including skillful and safe use of material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hoists
- Pull equipment and stage jobs for work crews
- Unload and restock materials from freight trucks; process returned materials from other areas
- Prepare trucks for deliveries
- Work overtime including evenings and weekends in response to acute service needs
- Complete required documentation or computer work
- Safely perform individual lifts of parts, equipment, and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds from floor to chest level
MARGINAL WORK FUNCTIONS
*These functions may be considered essential based on location and other factors.
- Adapt to technological changes as they are implemented*
- Work outside in all weather conditions on an occasional basis
- Demonstrate and maintain a good safety record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- First Aid/CPR Certification (training available)
- Forklift operation certification (training available)
- Commitment to safe working practices and knowledge of safety policies/procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, preferred
When considering applicants for this position, the selection process will take into consideration the needs of NorthWestern, including such factors as reorganization requirements, diversity opportunities, relocation requirements, employee development and job succession. If any of the preceding language conflicts with the applicable bargaining unit agreements, the bargaining unit agreement will prevail.
External applicants should apply online at http://www.northwesternenergy.com. Internal applicants should apply online at iConnect. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 1-800-245-6977, or via email at email@example.com.
Human Resources Department Job # 3019
3010 West 69th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro