INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING: JOB REQUISITION #3004
POSTING DATES: February 17, 2020 through Open Until Filled
Intern Applications Dev Ops Technologist
Applications Business Technology
Temporary (May - August 40 Hours Per Week)
(September December potential part time)
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Intern will be working on both capital and expense projects related to the implementation of new software applications and enhancements of existing applications providing support and any required custom development. Intern will be exposed to all aspects of the DevOps Technologist role within the company. The intern will be involved either in the development of Bots as part of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or working with the RPA development staff and on the i-Achieve Upgrade project.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy's values, mission, and strategic business objectives
- Conduct research and develop reports
- Participate in organizational work meetings
- Demonstrate & maintain a good safety record
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office excel, word, and access data base
- Prefer Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business/Information Technology Degree
- Student must have completed Sophomore level or higher by stated date
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must Provide GPA in application materials
When considering applicants for this position, the selection process will take into consideration the needs of NorthWestern, including such factors as reorganization requirements, diversity opportunities, relocation requirements, employee development and job succession. If any of the preceding language conflicts with the applicable bargaining unit agreements, the bargaining unit agreement will prevail.
External applicants should apply online at http://www.northwesternenergy.com. Internal applicants should apply online at iConnect. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 1-800-245-6977, or via email at email@example.com.
Human Resources Department Job #3004
3010 West 69th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro