Applicant must be able to setup and operate CNC Swiss Lathes.
- Understand Tooling.
- Make adjustments to machines to produce quality parts.
- Use micrometers, plug gages and ALL other gages and measuring equipment to complete in-process inspections.
- Must be able to perform assigned duties.
- Work as part of a team in a fast paced AS9100D setting.
EDUCATION LEVEL: Technical Diploma not required but recommended
EXPERIENCE: 4 years experience in the CNC Swiss machining. Citizen or Star Experience preferred.
We provide our employees with a great benefit package that includes .
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- High value / high quality health insurance plan
- Dental Insurance plan
- Life and ST Disability plans
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Personal Days
- Strong 401K retirement plan
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Paid educational assistance