General: The Sales Rep works in effectively promote products and services to referral sources and the general public. Responsible for managing marketing reps in helping to identify new markets and maintaining good relationships with current referral sources.
1. High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
2. 1-2 years of prior DME sales marketing experience required.
3. Prior Sales experience preferred
1. 2-year experience in the Home Medical Equipment industry preferred.
2. Good oral and written communication skills in-group.
3. Able to recognize the needs and concerns of people to result in constructive working relationships.
4. Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member with a positive attitude.
5. Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Excellent driving record.
7. Able to maintain confidentiality.
1. Periodically available for non-office hours.
2. Willing to be trained in pertinent areas of equipment/supplies.
3. Available for home/office visits
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Conducts, participates in and attends educational meetings, seminars, and health fairs (or similar community activities) for referral sources, healthcare workers and the community at large.
2. Monitoring the DME industry for sales opportunities and makes recommendation regarding the same to the Sales manager.
3. Monitoring sales performance, generates sales call reports and expense reports as directed by sales manager.
4. Participates in marketing activities as requested by upper management.
5. Reports on of marketing activities monthly to Sales manager.
6. Making daily sales calls and conducts in services with referral sources, providers.
7. Awareness of third party reimbursement requirements, equipment and services offered and necessary documentation.
8. Reviews and insures proper documentation for expenses and requested reimbursement on a monthly basis.
9. Attend in-store meetings.
10. Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by management.