We are looking for motivated, forward thinking professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and wish to grow their knowledge in this ever evolving field. We are seeking compassionate, reliable team members who can provide excellent patient care in a variety of ways. You will help to serve our customers by communicating with patients, referral sources, and team members while efficiently performing tasks related to patient care. DME and Brightree experience preferred but not required.
Northwest Medical, a division of Great Elm DME, is a full service DME provider focused on continued excellence and providing service. Our family of companies have grown over the last several years and so has our commitment to provide the best possible service one patient at a time.
- Proficient and comfortable using email transmission, internet navigation, Microsoft applications including Word and Excel, office equipment including fax machine, copier, printer and phone
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and time management
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to work efficiently both alone and as a team member
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Northwest Medical DME
Why Work Here?
Amazing staff and great place to work with great benefits.