The Assistant Administrator for Behavioral Health (AABH) provides strategic and programmatic leadership to ensure delivery of comprehensive behavioral health services to both voluntary and involuntary patient populations across both UMMC Montlake and Northwest Campuses. He/she collaborates with key stakeholders to achieve strategic vision and provides programmatic oversight to ensure achieving key goals and quality standards.
This leader will collaborate with city and county mental health leaders. The AABH must ensure compliance with Washington State Department of Health regulations and other regulatory mental health statutes and requirements. This position has direct responsibility for all programs related to behavioral health including but not limited to: Geropsychiatric Inpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Voluntary Adult Program, Electroconvulsive Therapy Program, and Single Bed Certification process.
Experienced Director of Psychiatric Services, Masters Degree required Knowledge of involuntary detainment, ITA and Mental Health requlations required Certification as a CPI instructor preferred Seeking innovative leader to lead a 27 bed Inpatient Geropsych program and Intensive Outpatient program.
1. MSN required (CMS Requirement)
Licensure, Registration, Certification
1. Current WA State RN license
1. Knowledge of Behavior Health Policy both State and Local level.
2. Knowledge of care and treatment of Behavioral Health in geriatric population.
1. A minimum of 5 years of progressive management/administrative experience in a Behavioral Health
2. Experience in an acute care clinical environment is required