There’s a new fiber internet provider in the Pacific Northwest. We’re Ziply Fiber, and we’re building the most advanced fiber network with a refreshingly great customer experience for all that people will ever do in the online world. Join us today as a Sales Operations Manager.
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to support & maintain innovative sales and technical sales enablement programs & systems
- Work within a variety of systems including but not limited to: Salesforce, Connected2Fiber, MasterStream, D&B and other industry specific applications and/or vendors
- Partner with Sales leadership to assure key metrics are easily accessible and reported on for systems and processes you manage and control
- Act as a conduit and liaison between multiple constituents that have a need to access information and overcome obstacles in the sales order channel
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations role(s) in growth organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job training and experience
- Familiarity with telecommunications & Cloud technology
- Resourceful, self-starter who is open to direction, but capable of working autonomously
- Proven track record of working multiple projects with the ability to drive through to completion
- A basic understanding of a Sales Methodology and Sales Culture
- Excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities and genuine desire to thrive in this role
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broader Northwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice and control, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things that matter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providing communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internet in addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
Ziply Fiber recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. Ziply Fiber requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.