Human Resources Director
- Posted: 24 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Northwest Essex Community Healthcare Network assists persons with behavioral and developmental disabilities to become who they aspire to be. By working together, we will facilitate their personal growth and wellness through education, behavioral healthcare and rehabilitation.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
We are honest, ethical and fair. We do the right thing for the right reason.
We strive to deliver excellence in all areas of our work. We believe that quality occurs when services are provided by competent staff, when decision-making is based on accurate information, and when work is driven by policies and procedures.
We support teamwork and cooperation at all levels. The integration of the Agency’s services towards a common purpose is a top priority. Teamwork takes place where there is a positive culture for treatment, where leadership is encouraged and where there is openness and flexibility. We believe that good communication leads to innovation and satisfied customers.
CARING AND RESPECT
All people are treated with respect and dignity. We promote the active involvement of our customers in their care and respect the rights of all individuals.
We strive to meet customers’ needs in a way that is thorough and timely. We respond to challenges with effective problem solving strategies.
WELLNESS AND RECOVERY
All staff will support consumers to pursue optimal health, happiness, recovery, and a full and satisfying life in the community via access to a range of effective services, supports and resources.
We demonstrate an awareness of, respect for, and attention to the cultural diversity of the people with whom we interact. We create a respectful, safe and inclusive environment for all persons served, personnel, families, and caregivers, visitors and community partners. This awareness is reflected in our attitudes, organizational structures, policies and services.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the Executive Director and senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license, use of own car, ability to travel during work hours as required
- Sound judgement
- Understanding of multiple HR jobs and overside of all HR operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Detail oriented
- An advanced degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 2+ years' of professional HR experience, ideally with non-profit experience, preferred
- Computer Literacy
- Physical and mental health consistent with demands of the position
- Ability and willingness to establish and maintain harmonious working relationship with clients, staff, community contacts, and the public
Northwest Essex Community Healthcare Network
570 Belleville Ave.Belleville, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?