The Creative Services Lead owns the vision, execution and tone of creative corporate communications materials and experiences. This strategic thinker will work on communications priorities with cross-functional teams and strategic communications projects with an eye on how they leverage creative channels and techniques. This person is also responsible for the development of corporate event strategies, manages internal client relationships, and oversees the quality of the creative work generated in-house or through external resources. This person will have a consultative approach and an aptitude for translating communication objectives into clear processes and deliverables.
Salary range: $65,000 - $72,000 exempt
Could This Be Your Dream Job?
Do you have a passion for creatively bringing communications and events to life? Are you the kind of person who thrives in working with different teams to create a shared vision and then ensure successful execution of projects? Are you someone who can see the big picture and keep track of all the details?
The Typical Day May Include…
- Meeting with internal NEEA teams to develop visual, interactive and creative communication strategies.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop, project manage and execute corporate events and conferences.
- Developing or project managing the creation of creative communications for market and stakeholder-facing audiences through multiple communication channels, including digital, print, interactive, video, social and experiential/events.
- Providing creative, art and brand direction to individuals at the organization.
- Transforming technical or highly nuanced ideas into high-impact, brand-compliant communications for a variety of media which includes corporate communication materials, graphics for digital channels, infographics, print media, PowerPoint and reports.
- Managing creative assets such as photography and creative asset libraries for the organization.
- Working with external agency partners to deliver on creative communication strategies.
What Are You Good At?
Top performers will be excited about making a difference in energy efficiency adoption by consumers and businesses across the Northwest region. The position requires project and event management skills, knowledge of strategic communication best practices, and mid- to senior- level designer/art director skills. This individual will have extensive experience creating communications across multiple interactive and visual mediums, including print, digital, video, social, and experiential channels.
You Likely Have the Following Experience:
- Designing marketing communication materials using design software.
- Project managing small to complex projects involving numerous internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external key account relationships.
- Managing successful development and execution of corporate events and conferences.
- Directing the development of creative communication marketing pieces in brand compliant ways to internal and external agency team members.
- Working within a collaborative work environment across multiple teams.
Your Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ professional experience in visual or interactive communications, digital and graphics design, project management and event management.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and training that would provide the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the successful performance of the essential job duties will also be considered.