Tower Climber - Wireless
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Northwest DataCom is experiencing tremendous growth and needs tower climbers / tower construction crew members for permanent positions in the Eastern Idaho area.
- Must have at least basic experience working on a construction/tower site
- Must have experience with basic and powered hand tools
- Must own work boots!
- Must be motivated, with an ability to stay focused without direct supervision
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must NOT have a fear of heights
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- A great personality and professional appearance.
- Experience with wireless infrastructure and equipment is desired, but not mandatory.
We provide tools.
Reviews with raise possibilities.
This is a W-2 Position.
Vision, dental and medical insurance
Employees get our Internet for free
Please send your resume to the email listed
About Northwest DataCom:
Northwest DataCom is part of the SAFELINK INTERNET SERVICES family of companies. SAFELINK is Idaho's leading provider of wireless high-speed internet service delivering a premium broadband experience through state-of-the-art wireless technology with over 19 years of experience and industry leading customer service to thousands of customers in Southern Idaho, Boise Valley, Eastern Oregon, Eastern Idaho and now West Yellowstone Montana. Northwest DataCom is the fiber and customer WIFI construction business side of Safelink Internet. NWDC is building fiber all across Idaho and Montana. Come join our exciting team today!
Working hours are M-Th 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM with occasional on-call shifts
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Northwest Datacom