Cardiologist Fellowship Trained in Level III Imaging - Chicago Northwest Suburbs
9 Physician Cardiology Practice looking for Cardiologist with Fellowship in Level III Imaging
- One Practice Location, attached to the hospital
- One Hospital, Northwest Community Health located in Arlington Heights, IL
- Busy Cardiology Practice with a 30 year history within the community
Great opportunity for you to bring your experience to an already robust successful Cardiovascular Service Program
Northwest Community Healthcare’s “NCH” comprehensive cardiovascular services are comparable to those offered at leading academic medical centers. With high-level sub-specialty services right here, you don't have to go far for exceptional care. In fact, we perform more cardiac surgeries, including bypass surgery, than many leading teaching hospitals.
NCH has been named by Healthgrades as a Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award winner in 2016, for being in the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation for clinical excellence. In addition, Healthgrades recognized NCH as a five-star program for coronary bypass surgery and heart failure treatment in 2016. See our cardiovascular specialties.
The NCH Cardiovascular Care program brings experienced staff, latest diagnostic technology, and surgical and non-invasive procedures. And NCH patients benefit from a level of personalized care that truly sets us apart - from preventative care, to diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
The NCH Advantage:
- Equally Advanced, Closer to Home – NCH uses the same advanced technology and treatments employed by the country's leading academic medical centers
- More Experience, Fewer Complications – NCH performs more cardiac surgeries than many leading teaching hospitals, with low rates of complication and mortality
- High-Quality Health Care – One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery™ for 3 years in a row (2012-2014)
- Compassionate, Coordinated Care – Entire multidisciplinary team of cardiovascular specialists empowered and responsible for individual patient outcomes
- Care Specific to Your Condition – Magnet®-designated, specially trained nurses care for your specific heart condition
- Comprehensive Care that Extends Beyond the Hospital - high-level sub-specialties, including convenient follow-up care with a cardiac device clinic, options for virtual monitoring of device, lifestyle modification programs, home care, as well as pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Heart Failure Clinic - Patients receive the quality outpatient support they need to stay healthy and enjoy a better quality of life.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 2 year physicians income guarantee, long term compensation plan is based on your individual production – WRVU tiered model.
- Relocation assistance and sign on bonus
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage of 1M/3M
- Full suite of benefits to select from which includes medical, dental, visions, etc.
- 4.5% employer 401 (k) match