Senior Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: November 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Bank’s Mission, Vision and Core Values; and provide the Bank’s customers with timely, responsive, and exceptional service in accordance with the Bank’s customer service standards.
- Knowledge and completion of treasury management application, forms and agreements for customers and internal production team to facilitate depository services for business customers. Work with Commercial Banking Support team to ensure customer is taken care of.
- Proficient understanding of requirements to open a complex and unique business entity structured deposit accounts, obtaining required information from customers. May include escrow, property, or real estate management, HOA, 1031 exchange, and trust accounts. Complete and accurate CIP, CDD and EDD information is essential.
- Assist retail online banking customer with troubleshooting, setting up service or unlocking accounts.
- Assist customers in processing financial transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Scrutinize checks, cash, and customer identification for authenticity to protect the Bank and customers against fraud losses
- Expanded functions include customer transaction processing to include deposits, withdrawals, stop payments, preparation of official checks, processing service tickets for temp TS increases, and acceptance of loan payments. Ensure risk management and best practices are used in the decision-making process.
- May assist CSM to process exception item processing for NSF, stop payment, hold and non-post items in a timely manner to ensure Bank does not take a loss due to untimely decisions.
- May be asked to assist or back-up CSM for branch facility maintenance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank policies and procedures, as well as keeps up-to-date on changes.
- Provide timely and responsive customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years’ experience opening complex business new accounts
- Time management, problem solving, and project management skills
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of treasury services products and services
- Knowledge of deposit policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills including Windows-based software, word processing and spreadsheet applications, internet usage, email, and bank software
- Commercial online banking knowledge experience
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills consistent with Bank's customer centric philosophy
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks at an individual level under a variety of conditions and constraints with minimal guidance
BusinessView all jobs at Northwest Bank