Northwest Animal Care Hospital is seeking an outstanding, experienced, full time Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
We are a fast paced, high end, privately owned veterinary hospital located in the Everett / Mill Creek area. Our hospital believes patient care and client service are top priorities, and that caring, talented employees are the critical components that allow us the privilege of serving those in need.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the veterinary or animal care field
- Friendly, professional, outgoing personality
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and manage yourself in a fast paced environment
- Ability to type @ 40wpm or more and have basic computer proficiency.
Full job description and duties will be discussed at the time of interview.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts for personal pets
- Employee Pet Fund
- Individual Retirement Plan
- Annual scrub allowance
***$200 Hiring bonus (paid after 90 days)***
- Monday through Saturday (5 days a week)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 40000.00 Annual
Bonus/Commission: NoPandoLogic. Keywords: Veterinary Assistant, Location: Everett, WA - 98207
Northwest Animal Care Hospital