Req Number 002ZW1
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists (Recruiters) are responsible for hiring the talented team members who help us transform care. You will build relationships and collaborate with all business units to meet current Talent Acquisition needs by conducting and managing full-cycle high volume recruiting, hiring, and other staffing needs for assigned areas. Responsibilities include :
- Implements and coordinates system-wide sourcing strategies, recruitment and retention activities and advertising.
- Develop, cultivate and manage relationships with business partners and hiring managers to provide service excellence and expertise.
- Source qualified candidates to meet customer requirements by implementing extensive searching, networking, and screening techniques.
- Pre-screen, interview, and manage full cycle recruiting process
- Maintain resume database and candidate for area(s) of focus.
- Plan and coordinate system-wide recruiting events/initiatives, as necessary;
- Act as key liaison to vendors and potential candidates; participates in the events.
- Develop workforce strategies which include internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around recruitment and retention strategies.
- Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the health system delivers a consistent corporate brand as designed by Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Coordinate with advertising agency to manage advertising and position posting needs.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
- Conducts follow-up calls with hiring managers and new hires to access hiring quality improvement initiatives.
- Monitor vacancy and turnover rates for service lines and develops strategies to address retention issues.
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Masters Degree, preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of interviewing experience required, with experience in recruiting multiple skill sets.
- Behavioral Interviewing certificate, preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Knowledge of personnel policy and procedure, JCAHO, and federal and New York state laws regarding employment practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft, and applicant tracing
- Must be comfortable travelling to Westchester at least 2x/week.