- Posted: over a month ago
- $27 Hourly
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Shuttle services for the winter season include on-demand and fixed route services within the Lake Tahoe area. As a shuttle driver, you will be trained on all shuttle services that we provide and are expected to be able to successfully operate a vehicle in each service area following training.
Starting Wage: $27 / hour
Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
Skill Level: Advanced
- Safely transporting small and large groups of people on and off property to various assigned locations
- Complete daily vehicle inspection logs and document all maintenance problems
- Maintain and clean buses
- Provide all guests with information about activities on the mountain and in the village
- Inform guests how to use the transportation services at the resort and how to use the Northstar Transportation App
- Communicate via 2-way radio with dispatch
- Be knowledgeable in 2-way radio use and various 10-codes
- Install and remove tire chains as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible working hours
- High School Diploma
- Class A or B CDL with Passenger endorsement required
- Satisfactory driving record and ability to provide 10-year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) from the DMV
- Proficient driving in winter mountain conditions
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- At least 1-2 years minimum experience driving commercial vehicles with a passenger endorsed license
- Able to communicate and work well with the public and other departments
- Able to pass a pre-employment DOT drug test
- Possess a current DOT medical certificate or have the ability to pass a DOT physical exam
- Have a clean post-offer background check
The budgeted range starts at $27 - $30. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458971
Northstar California Resort
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Northstar California Resort