- Expired: April 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Northspyre, you'll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $44 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
We are looking to add to our smart, driven, and talented team with an ambitious Marketing Coordinator with an interest in inbound marketing execution and thrives in organizations where they are given the reins to make an immediate impact.
Northspyre's remote Marketing Coordinator role leads the execution of marketing tactics, working to our marketing strategy on schedule and on budget. The Marketing Coordinator will work with our manager, writer and designer, to execute marketing campaigns at the highest level.
We're looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Throughout your time as a remote Coordinator, you will apply introductory to advanced inbound strategies and tactics, be stretched, and grow professionally at a fast pace and work hand in hand with team members to create revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to help generate revenue growth.
- Producing high quality work that exceeds expectations
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our marketing tactics and strategy according to Northspyre needs and objectives
- Working to resolve challenging marketing requests or issue escalations as needed
- Being knowledgeable of our marketing process, execution best practices, and technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for Northspyre
- Ensuring ClickUp task dates, Editorial Calendar and Strategic plan are kept up-to-date
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with Northspyre creative and development resources
- Practice your craft by contributing to Northspyre's blog and social media presence
- Other responsibilities as assigned
We are looking for people who have:
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Strong writing skills are required
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on project requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Basic knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It's the Right Time - We've already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product - Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity - We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Northspyre