Customer Support Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Northspyre, you'll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $30 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity:
Northspyre is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at a start-up disrupting the 10.5 trillion dollar real estate industry. We are a lean organization with minimal red-tape that prides itself on getting things done efficiently and effectively.
An ideal candidate is someone who is hands-on and self-driven and not afraid to dive into problems with minimal supervision. They should be able to support our Customer Success and Product Engineering Team to help drive our vision forward.
In this role you get to:
- Take ownership of technical support tickets
- Handle triage, debugging and general front-line support requests from customers. This will involve escalating and coordinating with Customer Success, Product/Engineering and working under an on-call support schedule
- Handle customer communications during incidents, defect tracking, bug reporting, as well as feature requests
- Assist with QA and release coordination with Engineering and Product
- Come up with bug fixes and help build internal tooling
- Help improve internal and external documentation
We are looking for people who have:
- BS and/or MS degree in a related technical field
- 5+ years of technical support in SaaS or related company
- 3+ years in client communications with SMB to enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience with Google Suite, Slack, PagerDuty, GitHub, and Zendesk
- Experience with debugging on the browser and digging through application logs
- Desire to work in a fast moving startup environment
- Desire to work with clients via on-sites and other channels
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with software development and QA
- Experience maintaining third-party integrations
- Experience with on-call schedules and maintenance window
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Introducing our 401K in Q4, 2021 with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It's the Right Time – We've already facilitated more than $30 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Northspyre